Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) recently announced a recruitment notification for UPPSC Assistant Teacher Jobs. In this UPPSC Recruitment 2018, the Commission is about to fulfill 10,768 UPPSC Assistant Teacher Jobs. Aspirants may apply online from 15th March 2018. Whereas the last date for applying online is 12th April 2018. However, aspirants may check the details of UPPSC Recruitment 2018 below and apply today. Please see the educational qualifications, age limit and other details of UPPSC Recruitment 2018 here.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Assistant Teacher (Trained Graduate Grade Men/ Women)
Name of the job vacancy: Assistant Teacher
No of Vacancies For Men Branch: 5364.
No of Vacancies and for Women Branch 5404 Vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 10,768.
Pay Scale of the job: Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400.
Educational Qualification for UPPSC Assistant Teacher Jobs
- Candidates should pass Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject (or)
- B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science (or)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Applications from a recognized University (or)
- Bachelor of Computer Application or Bachelor’s degree with ‘A’ Level course from NIELIT.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit for UPPSC Assistant Teacher Jobs
The Minimum age limit is 21 years and Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01/07/2018.
Age Relaxation is also permissible for the reserved applicants of UPPSC Recruitment 2018.
The age relaxation for SC and ST applicants is 5 years and 3 years for OBC applicants.
Whereas 15 years of age relaxation is permissible for PH candidates.
However, the age relaxation is also permissible for Freedom Fighters/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women based on their category.
Exam and Online Processing Fee
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category, have to pay Rs. 40 as Exam Fee and Rs. 25 as Online Processing Fee.
- Unreserved and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100 for Exam Fee and Rs. 25 for Online Processing.
- Handicapped candidates have to pay Rs. 25 as Online Processing Fee. However, there is no Exam Fee for the Handicapped category.
Selection Procedure for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
The UPPSC will conduct a Written Examination (objective type) in order to shortlist the candidates. The selection will be made on the basis of Merit in the Written Examination. The Date and Centre of Examination decided by the UPPSC.
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
In order to apply, Aspirants may apply online through http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
Interested candidates may also view the notification at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/SampleCopy/AssitantTeacher_2018_English.pdf. Otherwise, Click Here to view the UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 15/03/2018.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee: 12/04/2018.
The Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16/04/2018.